Welcome to Fagervik
The Manor Church
Museum & Information
Fagervik has its own museum which is open on Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 11am to 4pm,
during the summer months (9 June-4 August).
The museum is located in the old brick building, from 1787, opposite the parking place. This building
also holds the café.
The museum's exhibition presents the history of Fagervik Manor and the iron industry as well as the
beautiful old gardens. No admission fee.
For more detailed information, please check our page Agenda 2018.
tours (in Swedish, Finnish and English) can be arranged by
agreement. The tour lasts for
Fagervik café: +358 50 547 7617 or firstname.lastname@example.org
© Fagervik Gĺrd 2018